Sunday, March 28, 2010

Big Bone Lick State Park


Big Bone Lick State Park: 3380 Beaver Rd, Union, KY

  • Directions: From Hwy 127: Head west on Hwy 1292. It will be up a few miles on this hwy.

How could I NOT stop and take pictures here?! This is the reason my sister and I now want to carry Santa hats in our cars year-round. This picture was used as our Christmas card this year. There are times my mind is that of a 13 year old boy, and I HAD to come find this state park. It was actually kinda cool looking around, after spending about 10-15 minutes taking pictures of the signs with everyone. If you click on the link above, there are other places that are mentioned that we hunted for, but couldn't find. You'll know which ones I'm talking about if you put yourself in a 13 year old boy's head. The best part was this winter I met someone who grew up near the park. He knew what we were talking about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment