Sunday, March 28, 2010

Frankenmuffler


Frankenmuffler: 7759 S Harlem Ave, Burbank, IL

  • Directions: From I-90/94: Take I-55 South. Exit onto Hwy 43/Harlem Ave. Keep following for a few miles until the Haunted Trails Family Amusement Park.

The Chicago area is also a great place for tacky things to be seen. We stopped at a few while we drove through to get back to Wisconsin.
Since I had seen a few muffler men this summer, I felt I needed to see Frankenmuffler. We drove and drove and drove for what felt like forever to find this one. It's just inside a mini-golf place, and they had other things that would've been worthy of pictures as well. We all got out and took our pictures, and didn't want to get back in to drive any more! We could all see the end of the trip was near though.

No comments:

Post a Comment