Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dixie Cup Water Tower


Dixie Cup Water Tower: 451 Harbison Road, Lexington, KY

  • Directions: From Hwy 460: Take 25 South/Broadway Street. This will turn into Lexington Rd and then Georgetown Rd. Turn left onto Mercer Rd. Follow until the water tower is in front of us.
Lexington is a great place for tacky places to stop. This was one of two stops we made in Lexington. I would've stopped for more, but it was nearing the end of the trip and we all wanted to get going towards home. This is a stop that doesn't disappoint. It is on the property of a Dixie Cup plant. You can't get really close to it, but you can still get really good pictures. I missed the opportunity of a lifetime by posing so it looked like I was holding it, but we got some good pictures. I will forever think of this stop when I drink from a Dixie Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment