Sunday, March 28, 2010

Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan: Pirate's Cove, Wisconsin Dells, WI

This past summer my friends and I made our way up to the Dells (quite possibly the tackiest place in Wisconsin) for a day of fun. It was cold and kind of cloudy, so we passed on the normal pilgrimage to the waterpark. We decided to spend the day mini golfing and window shopping. The mini golf place, Pirate's Cove, is very tacky with all sorts of pirate stuff. It's fun just looking at all of the tacky things there. The best one that we saw was the Captain Morgan in the playground in the picnic area. I couldn't believe that they would put a pirate that looks like him in a children's play place. I HAD to take a picture of this! If there weren't kids running around all over the playground, I would've taken the opportunity to pose with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment