Sunday, March 28, 2010

Radio Flyer


Large Radio Flyer Wagon: 6515 W. Grand Ave., Elmwood Park, IL

  • Directions: From I-90/94: Take exit 47A. Head south on N. Western Ave. Turn right onto W. Fullerton Ave. Keep following Fullerton, it will eventually turn into Grand Ave. It will be on Grand Ave.

I never had a Radio Flyer wagon, that I recall, but I remember riding in friend's Radio Flyers as kids. Just the thought of Radio Flyer makes me want to go back to my childhood. I was SO excited to see it!! I felt like a kid again when walking up to it. We couldn't get into the factory to get close to it, but we got some good pictures through the gate. It was reminiscent of taking pictures of the White House through the gate in Washington, DC. It would've been nice to get up close to it, but this was good too. It was totally worth more time in the car with my sisters to see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment